- Romulan forces begin a blockade of Remus following the Remans petitioning to colonize another world.
- A cooperative with the Federation to restore Cardassia’s agricultural base is opposed by conservative government members and the True Way.
- The Remans seek an alliance with Ambassador Spock’s unification movement on Romulus and request support from the Federation Council.
- Donatra conquers several Romulan worlds and declares herself Empress of the Imperial Romulan State.
- The Starship Titan makes first contact with the Caeliar.
- Starfleet creates a new Borg task force led by Jean-Luc Picard and former Borg drone Annika Hansen.
- The Borg Collective launches a massive invasion in the Beta Quadrant.
- The USS Atlantis is assigned to colonial defense of the Sol System during the Borg Invasion.
- The USS Valhalla defends the Ajilon System from the Borg.
- The Caeliar absorb the Borg Collective into their gestalt, resulting in the Borg Collective being disbanded.
- A colony is established on Pilatus Prime, but the colonists evacuate six months later due to seismic activity.
- The Starship Valhalla is assigned to the Federation Diplomatic Corps to assist with restoration efforts on Federation Member Worlds.
- Tal’aura reforms the Romulan Senate to increase her power and accepts Federation aid.
- The USS Atlantis is assigned as Starfleet command ship for the Sierra Sector.
- Klingon forces repeatedly strike in Romulan territory and occupy Khitomer.
- The unification movement of Romulus presents its case to the Federation Council for the first time.
- A power vacuum emerges in the Delta Quadrant following the defeat of the Borg Collective.
- Civil unrest sparks on Romulus and Admiral Taris defects to Donatra’s Imperial State
- Reconstruction of Cardassia officially begins with Federation aid.
- The Federation’s opposition to the Klingon takeover of Khitomer leads to a diplomatic crisis.
- Sela is appointed as leader of Tal’aura’s military forces.
- Tal’aura is murdered on Romulus, leading to further unrest in both Romulan governments.
- A Gorn ship attacks the IKS Quv, forcing Chancellor Martok to reinforce military presence at the Klingon-Gorn border.
- Starfleet renews its efforts in exploration and scientific research, but dismantles its Borg task force. Seven of Nine (also known as “Annika Hansen”) cuts ties with Starfleet in protest of this decision. She later takes a position with the Daystrom Institute.
- President Nanietta Bacco is murdered aboard Deep Space 9.
- The Enterprise-E assists in the evacuation of non-Klingon residents of Khitomer.
- The Romulan states are surprisingly reunited.
- Former Tal Shiar leader Chulan is elected as Praetor, while Donatra remains in control of the military.
- Kellessar zh’Tarash is elected President of the United Federation of Planets following the death of President Bacco.
- Remans are granted Romulan citizenship for the first time.
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard becomes the Vulcan Ambassador.
- King Slathis of the Gorn Hegemony takes the throne after the death of his father.
- the USS Hippocrates travels to Tranquility Base to undergo a 2 year refit.
- A Reman colony is established on Crateris.
- Accusations about Tal’aura’s murder lead to unrest in the Romulan Star Empire.
- The Klingon-Gorn crisis leads to several skirmishes and battles.
- Civil unrests take place on Ferenginar after reforms initiated by Grand Nagus Rom.
- The Federation-Cardassian Treaty is signed and the Cardassian military decommissioned.
- Gul Madred begins mining operations in the Shahr System, likely as a cover to form the True Way movement.
- Starfleet updates its uniform code to allow officers to choose from several different uniforms.
- Data becomes captain of the USS Enterprise-E.
- Ambassadors Spock and Jean-Luc Picard appeal to the Vulcan Science Academy to assist the Romulans with the Hobus supernova. The Vulcans refuse.
- Exiled, Sela takes command of a fleet of ships and leaves for the Delta Quadrant.
- Donatra, the leader of the Romulan Star Empire, is presumed killed when her ship disappears.
- The Hobus star goes supernova, destroying Romulus, Remus and several other Romulan worlds.
- Ambassador Spock, utilizing the prototype vessel known as the Jellyfish, is able to overcome the affects of the Hobus Supernova. Both he and the Romulan vessel Narada are presumed destroyed in the Red Matter explosion.
- The Starship USS Enterprise-E is decommissioned after being severely damaged during combat against the Narada.
- The recently relaunched USS Hippocrates is assigned as a medical vessel to the Hobus Sector.
- Starfleet establishes an outpost in the Chiron System to coordinate relief efforts in the Romulan Star Empire.
- Rashana Colony gains independence from the Romulan Star Empire, several other worlds follow.
- The Starship Atlantis protects a convoy shipment of supplies from Nausicaan raiders.
- Hassan the Undying assassinates Raimus, opening the way for Hassan’s employer, Melani D’ian, to take over the Orion Syndicate.
- Several colony worlds claim leadership of the Romulan Star Empire, including Rator III.
- The Klingon Empire refuses to assist Federation relief efforts in Romulan space.
- The Orion Syndicate considers cooperation with both the Klingon Empire and the Breen Confederacy.
- K’Dahn, son of Worf and Grilka, is born at H’atoria.
- The USS Enterprise-F is launched from San Francisco Fleet Yard under the command of Data.
- The Klingon Empire attacks several worlds in Romulan Star Empire and Gorn space. The Gorn ally with the Nausicaans to respond to the Klingons’ attacks.
- The Detapa Council is reestablished as the government body of the Cardassian Union.
- Gul Madred begins building mining operations in the Alpha Quadrant.
- Holoprojectors become standard equipment on Starfleet vessels, allowing for holographic crew members.
- The Romulan Star Empire requests Federation support against the Klingon Empire.
- The Federation offers to mediate talks between the Klingons and the Gorn; however, neither group accepts the offer of support.
- The Klingon Empire discontinues combat operations against the Romulan Star Empire due to it being a lesser threat than the Gorn Hegemony.
- Pacifica secedes from the Federation.
- Admiral Taris establishes a new Romulan fleet for the Romulan Star Empire.
- The Federation Supreme Court deals with civil rights of Photonic lifeforms for the first time.
- Photonic activists establish a colony in the Ra’kholh System.
- Gul Madred stirs unrest in Cardassian Society with his “True Way” movement.
- The USS Enterprise-F discovers hints of Species 8472 activity in the McAllister C-5 Nebula.
- Starfleet pulls back from the Romulan-Klingon border to protect civilian ship routes against Nausicaan raids.
- Starfleet-mediated peace talks between the Klingon Empire and the Gorn Hegemony break down.
- the USS Valhalla is assigned to the Klingon Border on a long term patrol route.
- Romulan Admiral Taris and Klingon Councilor J’mpok’s fleets clash in the Zeta Pictoris system. The Romulans force the Klingons to retreat.
- After a victorious battle, Taris is declared leader of the Romulan Star Empire.
- Cardassia and the Ferengi Alliance sign important trade agreements.
- Photonic lifeforms are denied civil rights by the Federation Supreme Court.
- President Aennik Okeg begins his tenure as President of the United Federation of Planets.
- Chancellor Martok is killed at the hands of his successor, J’mpok. Drex, son of Martok, though rejected by the Arbiter of Succession for not being worthy of his father’s mantle, claims the Right of Vengeance and challenges J’mpok, who defeats him and spares his life.
- Melani D’ian, leader of the Orion Syndicate, signs an alliance with J’mpok and the Klingon Empire. As a gift, she sends 1,500 women to be servants in the Klingon Great Houses.
- The colonists of Rhi III vote against re-joining the Romulan Star Empire.
- After an incident in the Narrendra Sector, Starfleet reassigns the Valhalla to the Vulcan Science Academy as a research vessel.
- The Supreme Court of the Federation rules that The Doctor is a sentient artificial lifeform.
- Ja’rod, son of Lursa, is ambushed by strange tripedal aliens while on shore leave. He defeats these aliens – designated Species 8472 or the Undine – and brings one back to his ship for questioning. Ja’rod learns the alien was sent to kill him and take his place.
- The USS Hippocrates is assigned to Starfleet Medical in the Sol System.
- Vulcans celebrate the 225th anniverary of the completion of work on the rebuilt monastery at P’Jem.
- A Tazani-Federation research station is commissioned in orbit of Tazi.
- Ja’rod, son of Lursa, kills Captain Klor of the IKS Kang after Klor refuses to investigate Undine infiltrations in Alpha Quadrant.
- Starfleet intelligence removes Captain T’Vix of the USS Cochrane and two of her senior officers. Records relating to this incident are soon after sealed.
- Aennik Okeg begins his second term as President of the United Federation of Planets.
- The IKS Kang crosses into Gorn space in its investigation of the Undine infiltration.
- The Federation Council approves a dual citizenship program for members of species who are allies of the Federation but not members. This opens the door for thousands of new applicants to Starfleet Academy.
- The IKS Kang returns to Qo’noS with evidence the Undine are controlling the Gorn Hegemony and are responsible for the conflict with the Klingon Empire.
- J’mpok declares war on the Gorn after receiving proof of the Undine infiltration of the Gorn Hegemony.
- A combined Orion Syndicate and Klingon fleet invades Gorn space in 2399 and clashes with a Gorn and Nausicaan fleet protecting their key worlds.
- The Klingon Empire withdraws from the Khitomer Accords after the Federation Council condemns the Klingon invasion of the Gorn Hegemony.
- The Romulan Senate works to restrict the powers of the Praetor – much to the chagrin of Praetor Taris who openly questions their motives.
- Worf makes a personal appeal to the Federation Council and Starfleet Headquarters for Federation support of the Klingon’s fight against the Undine infiltration of the Alpha Quadrant. When he is rebuffed, he cuts ties to the Federation.
- The Dominion disavows any and all Changelings, Jem’Hadar, and Vorta operating in the Alpha Quadrant as renegade.
- The Cardassian Union formalizes ties with Bajor and opens an official Embassy there.
- Forces of the Gorn Hegemony are able to repel initial attacks from the Klingon Empire.
- The USS Vigilance is launched.
- Krim Aldos begins his first term as President of the United Federation of Planets. He is the first Bajoran to serve as President.
- Natima Lang is elected leader of the Cardassian Union.
- Several members of the Romulan Star Navy begin to form a rebellion to undermine the government of Praetor Taris.
- Several Starfleet Officers petition the Federation Council to reconsider their stance on the Klingon Empire and their attacks on the Gorn Hegemony. The Council declines to hear the petition.
- Councilor Konjah of the Klingon High Council is revealed to be an Undine after an attack by Lethean mercenaries. The members of his house are killed or forced into hiding.
- Pottrik Syndrome is cured.
- Against orders the USS Lindberg offers it support to the Gorn Hegemony against the Klingon Empire. Her Captain is removed from command and later is discovered to be missing.
- A group of Klingon pilgrims attempt to kidnap Miral Paris during her assignment to the USS Christopher Pike and take her to fill her role as the Klingon Kuva’magh.
- The USS Voyager makes contact with the Lorians, a genetic offshoot of the Xindi.
- A group of Romulan officers opposed to the rule of Praetor Taris make contact with Sela and offer her their support for a rebellion.
- The USS Nostromo is returned to active duty along the Romulan Neutral Zone following extensive repairs.
- The Starfleet Corps of Engineers begin researching the employment of replaceable modules in the construction of Starfleet vessels.
- Citing health reasons Ambassador Jean-Luc Picard retires from his position as Vulcan Ambassador and returns to Earth.
- The Klingon Empire blockades the homeworld of the Gorn Hegemony and begins orbital bombardment.
- The Intelligence Service of the Cardassian Union proposes that Gul Madred may posses ownership of several vessels that have been missing since the Dominion War; however, the investigation is halted.
- Leadership of the Romulan Star Empire is usurped from Praetor Taris by Sela, who is confirmed as Praetor by the Senate.
- The Gorn Hegemony surrenders to the Klingons. The Klingons publicly execute more than a dozen Undine infiltrators in the Gorn government and military.
- The Federation Council, appalled by the actions of the Klingon Empire, publicly denounce the invasion of the Gorn Homeworld.
- The Gorn Hegemony is permitted to remain under self rule, but must swear fealty to the Klingon Empire on a yearly basis. King Slathis agrees and is made Military Governor.
- Emperor Kahless assembles a crew of Klingon soldiers from the Order of the Bat’leth and sets out on an undisclosed mission.
- Ja’rod of the House of Duras is offered a seat on the Klingon High Council, but declines.
- The Federation begins testing of the Transwarp Network.
- Sela manipulates the Romulan Senate to further her own goals.
- The Chancelor J’mpok informs the High Council of his intention to reclaim the Hromi Cluster from the Federation.
- The last remnants of the leadership of the Gorn Hegemony surrenders to the Klingons.
- The Federation is given 3 months to evacuate all citizens from the Hromi Cluster and surrounding sectors. The recently relaunched USS Atlantis leads this effort.
- The Soong Foundation petitions the Federation Judiciary for Starfleet to reveal the whereabouts and status of all holographic programs in the organizations employ.
- After a very close election, Krim Aldos begins his second term as President of the United Federation of Planets.
- General Worf becomes gin’tak to the House of Martok at the request of Drax, its current patriarch.
- Klingon forces invade Korvat and begin expelling Federation citizens by force.
- The United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire declare war upon one another.
- The Starship Atlantis is assigned to Sherman’s Planet for colonial defense.
- Starfleet begins a blockade of Korvat.
- the USS Hippocrates is assigned as a medical ship in the Archanis Sector
- Starfleet repels a Gorn invasion of Sherman’s Planet.
- The Nausicaan government signs a nonaggression pact with the Klingon Empire.
- While remaining neutral in the conflict, the Ferengi Alliance supplies resources to the Federation in secret. They are later found to also be transporting resources to the Klingon Empire.
- The Klingon Empire invades the Archanis Sector.
- The Romulan Star Empire cuts supplies to the Carraya Colony by 50% due to resource issues plaguing the Empire.
- The USS Stargazer makes first contact with the Xaraxian Congress, who were intrigued by the Federation as a political entity dedicated to peace.
- A virulent plague affects Carnegie, leading to a Starfleet blockade while it is investigated.
- Admiral Chakotay of Starfleet Intelligence delivers a report that Starfleet and the Federation has been infiltrated by Species 8472 operatives.
- The Starfleet Corps of Engineers makes advances in power cell technology allowing for the deployment of personal forcefield emitters on a large scale.
- Forces loyal to the House of Martok battle forces loyal to the House of Duras.
- The Federation Council requests peace talks with the Klingon Empire; however, the requests are rejected.
- Sela reconstitutes the Romulan monarchy.
- The Vulcan Science Academy begins efforts to improve warp technology.
- The USS Nostromo is assigned as garrison ship for Starbase 39.
- A plague of unknown origins affects the Phylosians.
- The Letheans petition the Klingon Empire for membership.
- Sela is named empress of the Romulan Star Empire.
- The Klingons and Gorn invade Cestus III, leading to a massive battle with Starfleet forces in orbit.
- Starfleet faces a shortage of personnel and begins research into holographic personnel.
- The Enterprise-F investigates the loss of contact with Starbase 236.
- Starfleet Command revises enrollment requirements for Starfleet Academy.
- Jean-Luc Picard begins his first term as President of the United Federation of Planets.
- Led by D’Tan the Romulan Republic establishes New Romulus as its new homeworld in 2409
- Other rebellious movements in the Romulan Star Empire gain momentum and the secrets behind the Hobus supernova are discovered.
- The Borg start their first incursion into the Alpha and Beta Quadrants in more than 30 years. Later that year, a Borg invasion of Fluidic Space is brought to an end.
- The Starship Enterprise-F is lost in combat.
- The Jenolan Dyson Sphere and the investigation team assigned to it disappear.
- Advances of the True Way movement and Mirror Universe forces are halted in Cardassian-Bajoran space. As is an invasion of Klingon space by the Fek’Ihri, an invasion of Deep Space Nine by rogue Dominion forces, and the invasion of Defera by the Breen.
- the USS Hippocrates is severely damaged in a Klingon raid. It is sent to the mothball fleet due to severe damage.
- The involvement of the Iconians in many of the political turmoils of the preceding years is discovered by Starfleet and the KDF.
- An Iconian gateway is discovered on New Romulus. The gateway network is accidentally activated, leading to the discovery of the Solanae Dyson Sphere in the Delta Quadrant.
- After a devastating Undine attack on both, Earth and Qo’noS, the Federation and the Klingon Empire declare an armistice, ending hostilities between the two powers. The Undine can later be convinced that it was the Iconians who deceived them into attacking the Alpha Quadrant powers in the first place.
- The Iconians make their presence officially known to the Federation, the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Republic and soon begin an all-out war against them. The conflict ends in the nick of time in Earth orbit, when the World Heart – which was previously retrieved with Krenim time travel technology – was traded for peace aboard the Iconian flagship.
- After a period of isolation, the Tzenkethi begin attacking remote systems in the Alpha Quadrant, using protomatter bombs to annihilate all life on the targeted worlds.
- The final resting place for survivors of the USS Enterprise-C is discovered at a defunct Tal Shiar facility in the Pictae System. The only living survivor is an alternate timeline version of Admiral T’nae, who is reintegrated with her prime timeline counterpart soon after.
- The Jenolan Dyson Sphere is found in the Delta Quadrant.
- Former Empress Sela is found and taken back into custody by the Alliance, and imprisoned at an undisclosed location.
- The USS Enterprise-G is launched. While on its maiden voyage the Enterprise is considered lost in the Badlands.
- The Nexus returns to the Alpha Quadrant.
- Long thought to be dead, Martok is freed from captivity in the Briar Patch.
- The Starship Atlantis begins a 10 year exploration mission in deep space.
- The Dominion reestablishes contact with the Alpha Quadrant following the reemergence of the Hur’q.
- Through the enhanced technologies and connection to the Jenolan Dyson Sphere, Starfleet deploys a task force of vessels to the Delta Quadrant on an exploration mission.
- The Carraya Colony petitions the Klingon Empire for support following the Romulan Star Empire cutting all supplies to the prison colony. The Klingon Empire denies the request due to interbreeding between the Klingon prisoners and the Romulan overlords.
- The Federation Council authorizes a pilot program to develop the Artificial Intelligence Monitoring System.
- The Cardassian Union is granted reduced sanctions by the United Federation of Planets in response to their growing need for a planetary defense force.
- The Klingon High Council restores the House of Mogh.
- The USS Enterprise-G is found adrift in the Badlands. Commodore William Teagarden is found alive aboard the ship in stasis.
- Deep Space 8 is destroyed.
- The T’Saz enter into conflict with the United Federation of Planets.
- The Cardassian Union commissions the Damar Class.
- Starfleet recalls its forces from the Delta Quadrant back to the Alpha Quadrant.
- Jean-Luc Picard begins his second term as President of the United Federation of Planets.
- The Aenar and Andorian civilization reaches over 5 billion citizens for the first time following their reproductive crisis.
- The Romulan Republic accepts the citizens of Carraya Colony into their government.
- A food shortage plagues the Romulan Star Empire, affecting the impoverished members of the society.
- Starfleet authorizes testing of the Artificial Intelligence Monitoring System.
- The Planet Bajor comes under attack from a renewed Pah-wraith threat. Deep Space 9 is destroyed during the crisis.
- The T’Saz threat is neutralized in the Battle of the Briar Patch. The surviving T’Saz are permitted to colonize a planet in the Khitomer Sector.
- Millions of Romulans and Remans request asylum in the growing Romulan Republic.
- Starfleet Headquarters reassigns several fleets to serve as exploration units. The 1st Fleet is rechristened as Alpha Fleet and assigned to oversee galactic exploration.
- The Romulan Star Empire attempts to invade Vulcan. It is repelled by Starfleet.
- Starfleet receives a transmission from the Starship Enterprise-D that had been transmitted when the vessel was accidentally transported to Galaxy M-33.
- Pok, Son of Torghn replaces Chancellor J’mpok as Chancellor of the Klingon Empire.
- The Sha’Moy virus is created on the planet Sha’Moy in the Romulan Neutral Zone.
- The Tal’Shiar begin studying the Sha’Moy Virus.
- The Enterprise and her crew are reassigned to Starbase 75.
- The Romulans destroy the planet Sha’Moy.
- The Federation Council classifies all information on the Sha’Moy virus.
- The Mariposans reaffirm their Federation membership.
- The United Federation of Planets assists the Klingon Empire with the complete evacuation of Qo’Nos following the further breakdown of their atmosphere as a result of the Praxis event of 2293.
- A Bluegill conspiracy is discovered as being active within the United Federation of Planets.
- The Klingon High Council reforms at Korvat Colony and authorizes the planet to be rechristened New Qo’Nos.
- The Bluegills are discovered to have invaded Starfleet Headquarters and the Federation Council. President Jean-Luc Picard’s Chief of Staff, Edward Jellico, is discovered to have been infected with a Bluegill Mother parasite and is in control of the Federation.
- The First Fleet is assigned to find and destroy the USS Enterprise. The Enterprise destroys the USS Hiei in combat.
- Admiral William Teagarden locates the Bluegill Queen Mother aboard Starbase 75. The Starbase is destroyed by its self destruct system while Admiral Teagarden is aboard. This ends the Bluegill conspiracy.
- A quantum duplicate of Admiral William Teagarden is found adrift in the Regula Badlands from a timeline in which the Borg destroyed the Federation in 2409. He is allowed to remain and is made Commanding Officer of the Enterprise with the rank of Commodore.
- In a controversial move, C’Tuur is elected Federation President.
- President Jean-Luc Picard retires to the planet Ba’Ku in the Briar Patch.
- The United Federation of Planets and the Tholian Empire enter into a new friendship treaty after years of being enemies.
- An attempted coup in the Ferengi Alliance is prevented by Grand Nagus Rom and his supporters.
- Starfleet Intelligence dispatches a special operations team to destroy all research on Project Genesis in the possession of the Gorn.
- Starfleet prevents an attempted takeover of the United Federation of Planets by the Maker’s Androids from Planet Mudd.
- Admiral William Teagarden negotiates the Treaty of Casperia Prime leading to the development of the Federation Alliance between the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Republic, and the United Federation of Planets.
- Starfleet relaxes regulations regarding the Officer Exchange Program to allow for personnel from allied races to serve aboard Federation installations.
- The Supremacy launches an unprovoked attack on Earth, New Qo’Nos, and New Romulus. Their forces are destroyed in a massive battle in orbit of Earth.
- It is agreed that the embassy of the Federation Alliance will be headquartered on Nimbus III due to its history as the Planet of Galactic Peace. Representatives of the Federation, Klingon Empire, the Romulan Republic are selected and establish the embassy there.
- The Romulan Star Empire applies for membership in the Federation Alliance.
- Gateway Station is formally christened by Starfleet in the Bajoran System.
- Terra Prime, a movement that existed prior to the foundation of the Federation is reborn in the ashes of the City of San Francisco.
- The USS Enterprise is attacked by the USS Zeus and severely damaged while investigating a renegade Vulcan Colony. The Zeus is destroyed in the engagement. Enterprise is sent for repairs at Starbase 419. Kor is reassigned as Enterprise’s Captain during this time.
- The Cardassian Union and Ferengi Alliance are welcomed into the Federation Alliance.
- The Romulan Star Empire petition to join the Federation Alliance is denied by the Representative of the Romulan Republic.
- Admiral William Teagarden is transferred to Starfleet Intelligence.
- The Jenolan Dyson Sphere appears in the Khitomer Sector. Starfleet immediately quarantines the area.
- Xeri Tei is named Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire.
- The Talaxians purchase designs for a graviton catapult system that allows for long distance travel by a starship and sends the plans to the Federation for analysis. The Talaxians begin construction of their own version.
- A terrorist attack by Terra Prime at the 40 Eridani A Starfleet Construction Yards near Vulcan nearly destroys the USS Bismarck while it was under construction.
- The Supremacy launches a renewed invasion of the Beta Quadrant.
- Admiral William Teagarden is believed killed in the Battle of the Foundry.
- The USS Valhalla is relaunched after undergoing an extensive refit and is assigned to a deep space mission near Cardassian Space.
- The USS Enterprise-G is believed destroyed in the Battle of the Foundry.
- The Starship Independence and the Starship Vigilance are assigned to defend the Foundry until a permanent outpost can be established for defense.
- The USS Atlantis begins a refit cycle.
- Lesia Enaren begins her first term as President of the United Federation of Planets.
- Starfleet places Deep Space 5 in orbit of the Foundry to investigate the alien artifact.
- USS Vigilance is assigned to investigate the Maelstrom Sector.
- William Teagarden is found alive aboard Starbase 419. He is assigned to a Starfleet Intelligence operation to investigate the Preservers.
- The USS Enterprise is discovered adrift near Starbase 419. Commodore Robert English is assigned to serve as her Commanding Officer.
- Project White Knight is discovered as active in the Alpha Quadrant. Two clones of deceased Section 31 operatives escape.
- The Enterprise is reassigned to serve as flagship of the First Fleet with Commodore William Teagarden in command.
- Federation resources are severely impacted by the devastation inflicted by the Supremacy with multiple systems affected experiencing famine and supply disruptions.
- At the direct order of Admiral Beatrix, the Starship Hippocrates undergoes repair and refit.
- Vulcan, previously damaged by the Supremacy during their invasion in 2421, is provided assistance by the Romulan Star Empire due to dwindling resources in the Federation.
- A previously unknown Preserver outpost is discovered. A single member of the species is found, in stasis, inside the outpost. Once revived the survivor attacked a Starfleet away team and attempted to travel back in time to eliminate the Human race in the year 2012. He was stopped by the crew of the Starship Enterprise.
- Starfleet is able to thwart a terrorist attack on Project Guardian.
- The Starship Bismarck is reassigned to the Cardassian Union after attacking a relief colony sent by the Romulans to assist the Vulcans.
- The Bajoran Wormhole undergoes a subspace inversion.
- The Federation Council authorizes construction of a graviton catapult in Federation space.
- Klingon Empire representative to the Federation Alliance the Lady Grilka is assassinated at Nimbus III during a diplomatic conference.
- The USS Pioneer is reported missing in action after encountering an unusual subspace distortion.
- General Worf, Son of Mogh begins multiple assaults upon the Klingon House of Duras in response to the death of his wife, the Lady Grilka.
- The USS Enterprise is attacked by a remnant of the Borg Collective.
- Construction on a prototype graviton catapult is completed in the Kotaba Sector by the Talaxian government.
- Solosos III is recolonized after having been rendered uninhabitable in 2373 by a joint Federation and Cardassian colonial development program.
- The USS Nostromo completes a 6 month refit.
- The Preserver known as One is released from captivity in the Galactic Core. Admiral William Teagarden is severely injured in the attack and Captain Lynz vanishes. The USS Gettysburg is destroyed while investigating.
- Records indicate that Section 31 is active once more in the Milky Way Galaxy. During a raid by Starfleet Security, the primary Section 31 outpost in the Sol System self destructs.
- Construction on a prototype graviton catapult is completed in the Typhon Sector by the Federation.
- The USS Atlantis is relaunched and selected for an exploration mission in the Delta Quadrant.
- Captain Lynz is found alive on the Foundry. She is recovered by a Section 31 infiltration team and interrogated.
- Captain Lynz is placed in command of the USS Enterprise.
- The USS Kelvin is assigned Sector Command Ship for the Rahkar Sector.
- Lesia Enaren begins her second term as President of the United Federation of Planets.
- Admiral William Teagarden marries Captain Lynz.
- Admiral Danheel Teagarden is killed while vacationing on Risa, Alin Mon replaces him as Commanding Officer of Starfleet Headquarters.
- The Starship Enterprise is severely damaged in combat against the USS Ark Royal and the Cardassian outpost Vlulyr Tuok. It is placed into drydock at San Francisco Yards for heavy repairs estimated to last two years.
- Rogue Agent 47 steals the USS Galileo Galilei.
- The USS Bismarck is assigned flagship of the 16th Fleet and assumes responsibility for the assignments of the Vigilance in the Maelstrom Sector.
- Admiral William Teagarden is demoted to Captain and reassigned to Starfleet Headquarters as Director of Earth Security.
- The USS Hippocrates is relaunched to assist the Starship Bismarck in the Maelstrom Sector.
- The Talaxians join the United Federation of Planets.
- After an extensive period of isolation the Kessok are encountered by the Starship Bismarck.
- The crew of the USS Kelvin are transferred to the USS Valhalla.
- Jake Sisko is named Senior Editor of the Federation News Service.
- The Confederacy of Vulcan announces that it has seceded from the United Federation of Planets and has joined the Romulan Star Empire.
- Captain William Teagarden is temporarily assigned to the USS Enterprise to oversee protection of President Lesia Enaren as the Federation negotiates for the return of its property on Vulcan.
- Starfleet uncovers evidence of a Romulan reproductive crisis. This information is ordered classified by President Enaren.
- High Commissioner Sakkath of the Confederacy of Vulcan is reveals himself as a Section 31 operative to President Enaren and that Section 31 has orchestrated the Vulcan admission into the Romulan Star Empire to further destabilize the Romulan government.
- The Sha’Moy virus is released upon Vulcanis Lunar Colony by an unknown agent during a political rally hosted by President Lesia Enaren. Over 90,000 people were killed including President Enaren herself and Admiral Alin Mon of Starfleet.
- Ambassador Gruzy is named President Pro Tempore of the Federation Council.
- Operation Failsafe is initiated to create a Federation in Exile in the Delta Quadrant should the Federation fall due to the Sha’moy Virus.
- The Klingon world of Archanis is infected with the Sha’moy Virus. Starfleet support vessels led by the USS Cochrane are attacked under the orders of Governor Krenek prior to crossing the border.
- Admiral William Teagarden is appointed Commanding Officer of Starfleet.
- Admiral Kor is assigned as the Director of Project Longshot.
- Chancellor Pok, Son of Torghn is killed by Governor Krenek, Son of Kol in ritual combat. Governor Krenek is named Chancellor of the Klingon Empire due to his defeat of Chancellor Pok.
- The Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire form an alliance.
- Admiral William Teagarden is revealed to have been a former Director of Section 31. Details of his pardon by President Lesia Enaren are released by the Gruzy Administration.
- Admiral Lynz is assigned to Commanding Officer of Starfleet after Admiral William Teagarden is reassigned to Battle Group Omega.
- The USS Hippocrates is transferred from operations in the Maelstrom Sector to the Kotaba Sector in the Delta Quadrant.
- In a Special Election Gruzy is elected President of the United Federation of Planets for the remainder of President Enaren’s term of Office.
- The USS Vigilance is relaunched after completing repairs at San Francisco Fleet Yard.
- Starfleet’s Corps of Engineers discovers the secrets to the Faster than Light Drive of the Jenolan Dyson Sphere.
- The Klingon Empire orders the destruction of a Gorn Warrior Caste Egg World.
- Chancellor Krenek, Son of Kol is killed by General Akero, Daughter of Toral during a Klingon Right of Vengeance ceremony.
- The Gorn begin a rebellion against the Klingon Empire.
- On the anniversary of the Dominion Occupation of their world, Betazed is attacked by an unknown vessel and severely damaged. The USS Enterprise suffers a catastrophic systems malfunction involving their Coaxial Warp Drive and is unable to continue the investigation.
- The christening of New Vulcan Colony is placed on hold.
- Rear Admiral Gregory Coulson is assigned as 16th Fleet Commander.
- Admiral Lynz is severely injured by the Lady Akero while escorting a Federation diplomatic team to the Klingon High Council.
- William Teagarden is assigned as the Federation Ambassador to the Klingon Empire at the request of Lord Brotak, Son of Koloth.
- The Starships Atlantis and Hippocrates cure the Vidiian Phage.
- The Lady Akero, Daughter of Toral is killed by Brotak, Son of Koloth during the Rite of Accession ceremony and is named Chancellor of the Klingon High Council. Immediately following Ambassador William Teagarden issues a Rite of Vengeance ceremony against Chancellor Brotak, Son of Koloth and kills him in ritual combat. Ambassador Teagarden names K’Toshak, Son of Worf Chancellor of the Klingon Empire.
- The Starship USS United States is admitted to be operational in the Delta Quadrant. It had been on a classified Starfleet Intelligence Operation at the direction of Starfleet Command.
- Commander Karrak of the Gorn Hegemony is killed while protecting the New Vulcan Colony from attack. A similar attack is thwarted by Commander H’wii] aboard Starfleet One. President Gruzy announces that the Federation will support the Gorn Hegemony is their efforts to gain independence from the Klingon Empire due to the sacrifices of Karrak. The Vulcan Colonial Governor is arrested as he was responsible for the attack.
- New Vulcan Colony is formally opened.
- The USS Pioneer is launched on a mission to patrol Klingon territory.
- Starfleet One is sent on a mission to investigate the lost continent of Atlantis.